Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Wonderful Weekend Part 3

After trying on our new toys and getting my man parts stuffed into the CB6000, we adjourned upstairs to the bedroom, where the windows aren't so big and we could have some intimate privacy.  i have to tell our readers that the first experience in a CB6000 is not all that comfortable.  It is impossible to start to put it on without developing some thickness of an erection starting.  Once even the slightest filling of blood begins, the device becomes next to impossible to get into.  Also, my first thought was, "Oh no, we ordered the wrong size, this one is for toddlers!"  So, with the largest ring squeezing and pinching me, and then adding the other components, which also squeezed and pinched me i came to the conclusion that i must like being squeezed and pinched, because it did nothing to reduce the half-mast flagpole that i was sporting.   So the largest ring was on, and the largest spacer was fastening the cage to the ring.  At this point Mistress Amanda decided it was time to violate me in a way that i have not been violated before in our relationship.  Out came the butt plug, which was purported to be a size medium.  i was not aware when i ordered this plug that a medium was quite large, but then again, maybe i am just being a sissy.  So Mistress Amanda started working it in, while i lie on my side.  She slowly worked it into me, but i still was not quite able to take the girth.  She fed me what my ass could accept and we were enjoying the long moment savoring another "first".  This has been a long running tradition for us, the first time we do things together, we call it a "first"  this does not pertain to only kink, but to other things too.  For instance, the first time we went snorkeling together, etc.

So there we were enjoying the "first time Mistress Amanda violated my ass" and then after we finished and i rolled over, i discovered that perhaps i gave myself way too much credit in the size department, because the CB6000 managed to find its way off my body.  This came as a shock to both of us, because we thought it was foolproof.  After studying the device and my anatomy, we decided that the ring was still the right fit, but the spacer was too long.  The spacer is an interesting item because if you go to long, it will let the cock slide out and then the balls will follow one at a time, but if you choose one that is too tight the blood supply to the sac and testes will be scrunched.  More on that later, since i don't want to bore my dear readers.

Since i was out of the device and we were dead tired at this point, we took a nap. . .   i think.  You see, this weekend was such a sex and domination fest, not counting the reunion after time apart that i can remember what happened, but just not the order it happened it.  i know that the next morning, Mistress Amanda locked me all up nice and tight, pantied me and then we went to brunch.  It was exhilarating being locked up out in public for the first time.  It added so much fun to our day to know we had a secret.  We went from there to the library, where Mistress Amanda picked up some DVDs and books, while i was still locked up.  Funny thing is that in this state, i was so hyper attentive to Her.  Never more than a couple feet away, brushing up against Her and touching Her every chance i got.  In the past, i would have disappeared into the library and looked at things that interested me, while She took stock of the things that interested Her, and then we would reunite to leave.  Not anymore, nothing in the library could possibly compete with my complete attention and interest in Mistress Amanda.  i could not wait to get home and beg for release after a morning together.

Luckily since i am a novice wearer of the CB6000, Mistress Amanda has broken me in slowly in terms of wearing time.  Upon arrival at home, we removed the device and Mistress Amanda diapered me, the She went to check Her email.  The diaper didn't stay on long, because we were upstairs again in short order.  She had treated me by going down on me and allowing me to take the Dominant role for a while.  Although i enjoy tying Mistress Amanda and restraining Her beautiful female form, i know that i am the submissive and here is why.  We were in a position where i was balancing on the headboard and She was below me as i was fucking Her mouth; a very Dominant position.  In this position, i was having so much trouble concentrating, and i could not orgasm like this.  This has happened since we have been married, i have not been able to orgasm in Her mouth, or the mouth of any other partners before Mistress Amanda and i were married.  Maybe it is a different kind of stimulation that i respond to; i know Mistress Amanda is disappointed that i have not been able to appreciate Her skill at fellatio and i will continue to try to enjoy this.  Maybe it is because of the implications that i have trouble getting off.  i don't know but it is a work in progress.

So for the next hour or so, i placed clothes pins on Mistress Amanda's body, ordered Her into the positions that i wanted Her in.  i used the riding crop on Her thighs and spread Her legs so i could use Peter Cottontail on Her.  Sometime during this part, the roles changed back to normal.  She was having trouble orgasming in the submissive role.  It was not until the clothespins were removed and i was submissively eating Her succulent pussy that She started to feel the throes of passion and ultimately orgasmed.  i will continue to try to give Her a break and take the lead, but we both learned that She is the Domme, and i am Her submissive, even when i am "in charge".

After She came from my efforts using my mouth, She got out the Wartenburg wheel and clothespins.  Between these two implements, She made me cry.  She stopped when She saw tears, but i later had to tell Her to keep going even if i cry because i still have a safeword if i need it.  After some pain play, She make me lie down and jerk off just enough to sustain an erection.  i had trouble getting erect because of the frequency of our sessions that weekend, i was so disappointed because i always desire to please Mistress Amanda, and if i don't achieve an erection, i am so scared that somehow She will blame Herself for not being, _______enough (insert: sexy, good, thin in front of enough).

Finally She figured out just the right words to say to me to instantly make me erect.  "If you can't get it up we might as well lock it back up" and "You are not going to get to put it inside me until it is rock hard".  Boing, She is learning how to push my buttons and is playing me like a fiddle in such a short time.  She mounted me and rode me, and it was so blissful.  After i ejaculated inside Her we cuddled for a long while.

After that session, we eventually went to dinner and then returned home to cuddle and start packing me back up for our weekend was over.  The next morning when we woke, we had passionate vanilla sex for our final goodbye.  It was the position where we spoon, and i enter Her from inside.  She doesn't realize that even this isn't vanilla for me, because from this angle, i cannot get deep penetration and Her pussy only teases the head and maybe a third of the shaft, so i still get a submissive buzz from this as well.

So that was our weekend.

On another note, i thought of something that illustrates the level our passion has risen to.  On our first night in the hotel, Mistress Amanda had the first vaginal orgasm of Her life with a partner.  The only prior one was solo, with a toy.  i was giving Peter Cottontail a hand, while Mistress Amanda lie on Her back in the bed.  She responded beautifully to my ministrations with the dildo and gave me a most glorious sense of accomplishment by sharing a "first" with me.  She still remains a clitoral orgasm Woman, and that is ok, because i like helping Her with those also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a weekend from heaven.

I have been using CB2000, 3000, and 6000 for a total of seven years and i am kept always locked except to clean myself twice a week (under mistress' watchful eye). The tricks for comfort I have found are: take a few weeks to break in your balls, once they are stretched it is much easier to use. Us e a good lubricant twice a day (Gold Bond Body Credam works for me. Kepp the genitals shaven and clean.

Good luck.

leigh

Amanda's Knight said...

Thanks for the tips leigh. i am having a hard time breaking in the CB because my boys hang closely to my body and dont like being stretched. Then when i have the CB on, i can feel lots of blood vessels and "wires" etc behind the ring and i worry about adequate blood flow, because we still would like to have kids. Oh, and i like my balls to be intact too.

i actually wore it to sleep yesterday trying to get used to it. it is easier to wear around the house, when it isn't pressed in jeans or khakis, it isn't being urinated through. i didn't realize how much care goes into cleaning it, but i am learning. i am kind of a clean freak anyway. so every time i urinate, i want to take it all out and clean it. Oh, there has got to be a solution. i am a rather wide guy, and i cannot get water to flush all the way through there.

Still a work in progress and if anyone else has tips, please do share!

Susan's Pet said...

AK,

You have a very interesting relationship. It looks like that Her Majesty is almost a switch. So am I, but I would really have a hard time being rough with a woman. Not that I could not do it, just that I can't force myself to cause them pain, which would be part of the scenario requirements. In any case, my wife would not want to be a submissive, so this is moot.

I, too, have some problems with the boys being pulled and consequently worry about restricted blood flow. It is OK for a short time, but not overnight or days on. I think that a hinged device may be your solution, where the boys can't sneak out one at a time, yet you can still put the device on without overly tightness.