Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update is forthcoming

No news is good news and that certainly applies in this case. We had a wonderful weekend. We actually made an overnighter to NYC to take in the sights.

One minor hiccup to report though. I had been getting a little bit of a cough over the course of last week and by the time Friday morning rolled around and it was time to leave for NYC, I had a full blown respiratory infection. That did put a damper on some of our activity. Mistress Amanda said that cunnilingis just is not sexy when it has to be interrupted for coughing fits every 15 seconds. Although disappointed that I could not do this for Her, I was able to make the most of our visit in spite of being sick.

So as soon as the codeine induced stupor wears off, I will tell you all about it!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: