Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Transparency

Well here i am with 2.5 hours til i pick up Mistress Amanda from the airport. Something that has changed drastically is that before i came clean about my kink, i would have to do a little computer cleanup before Mistress Amanda came in. We have all done it for one reason or another, deleted the browsing history and cookies. But what happens if there is a glitch in the system or our memory? What if we fail to cover up our every footprint and out secret is discovered?

For some it could ruin a marriage, ever watch Cheaters on TV? 6 months ago, i would be scouring my system, making sure Quicktime didn't save a link to video of a guy getting whipped while wearing panties with his balls tied to a hook in the floor. Now in honesty comes liberty. Write that down ;) i don't have to be ashamed of who i am. And because i have a loving wife that accepts me regardless of my many flaws i am the luckiest guy in the world.

CB update: i am in a self-imposed lockup at the moment and have been for about 24 hours how. Mistress Amanda has not required this, but i was so tempted to masturbate thinking about Her and all the time we were going to spend together doing fun things that i locked it in. Yes, i could remove it, but my integrity and desire to please is keeping this locked as a sign of loyalty. i want to save every drop of Mistress Amanda's fulfilment, enjoyment and pleasure, whether She lets me out later or not. i currently have a bread type, twisty tie holding it closed. When i get to hug Mistress Amanda at the airport, i will hand Her the lock and the key. i feel that if She chooses to keep me locked, then it should not only be under Her key, but locking the lock onto me as well. That is a very symbolic gesture of relinquishing control and i swell in the plastic thinking about it. And that is why i chose the picture for this posting, because She no doubt will be smiling.

2 comments:

Tom Allen said...

to video of a guy getting whipped while wearing panties with his balls tied to a hook in the floor.

Err... how many of those could you possible have?

Ms. Lily said...

Hi,
Love reading your blog, I agree you need honesty in any relationship and that was my biggest issue with my knight when he presented this life style to me. While content was somewhat disturbing to me being very "vanilla" it was more the fact of lying by omission.
Hope the two of you have a wonderful day and cannot wait to hear the update on your reunion.
Ms. Lily