Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surprises

Mistress Amanda told me earlier in the day that She had a surprise for me, so it was only fitting that I surprise Her as well. We decided that we would not do Easter baskets, so this gift constitutes the token that I am supposed to present to Her when out of Her midst.

Since I opened my big mouth, the new strap-on is no longer a surprise. But that is ok, because now that I blabbed, I have to buy a new gift. Maybe this is why She makes me tell Her what I get Her! This way She gets multiple surprises! Very clever.

If the punctuation becomes non-existent in this post, it is because I am posting via blackberry and I have two letters per key, so sometimes the phone guesses wrong. But I am stuck with this phone for a while longer at least.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: