Monday, February 18, 2008

Easy on the eyes

As i was leaving work this morning, i saw a coworker who i normally see on the way out.  She is attractive and i usually give her a second look.  Not a long lustful stare, but an innocent double take.  i had no desire to try to chat with her and get her number or anything of the sort.  i am fiercely loyal to my wife, in our previous life as well as now.  That is a quality that has not changed.  What has changed is this:  i didn't do a double take this morning, i saw her walk in to work, and i kept right on going.  You see, i needed to hear my wife's voice on the phone and nothing was going to slow me down.  Yes i noticed her, but felt no motivation to look again.

Now that i am back at the apartment and have had a chance to contemplate what occurred, i am certain that i didn't do a double take because my wife has firmly cemented Her place as the only source of pleasure that i will know for the rest of my days.  The eye candy girl, can give me absolutely nothing, nor do i want her to.  For me, she has become no more significant that a gnat on a horse's ass.  All i want is my Wife.

The eye candy girl is not the only thing that is growing insignificant; my need to seek online fantasies is completely obliterated, except for the purposes of finding a link to share with my wife for Her pleasure or future idea use, or participating in blogs.  But anyway, back to the point.

i think most people at some time close their eyes and think of a person or a scenario during sex with their significant other.  Brad Pitt is a popular figure for the ladies, and he is androgynous enough that some men might even fantasize about him.  What i am trying to say, is that at no time did the eye candy girl ever make me wish i was unattached or did i ever even consider being unfaithful to my wonderful Wife.  What i am guilty of is that before i revealed myself to my wife, i would close my eyes during sex and imagine that my Wife was spanking me with a riding crop, while we were in the missionary position; or a fictional Dominatrix in my head was telling me, "you better fuck Wife's pretty pussy good or i will tear Your ass to ribbons with my cane".  This was the type of inner dialogue that ran through my head in order for me to get off.

Now, my fantasies and my realities are the same, they became the same on the day i finally grew a pair and took the initiative to email a picture of a cb-6000 to my wife.  My Wife is my everything, all i want, all i need, what i crave, what i will work for.  No other can compare, i don't even care about eye candy any longer.  

2 comments:

fd said...

Welcome to the club! It is so exciting to hear of a wannabe who joins the ranks of us in service to the Womyn in our lives. Congratulations!

Susan's Pet said...

It is great that you can detach yourself from the provocative titillation by females, because you are committed to your wife. Any man could not do better than that.

I try to be that way, and succeed to a large extent. In my case, however, I am not willing to give up my tremendous appreciation of the beauty and charm of the female. This ability of me to appreciate is limitless, like love is. Seeing and admiring, and admitting to admiring, beauty all around me does not diminish my love and appreciation toward my wife. All that gives a contex within which to enjoy and experience what I can have, versus what I can not have.