Monday, February 18, 2008

Mistress Support

I wanted to share the email I sent to Mistress Kathy (femdom101) who inspired my husband to come clean...well dirty, well, just cum.

Mistress Kathy,

I applaud you and thank you in any way that your site helped by knight reveal himself. What is ironic is, looking back, how many messages we sent that other did not receive. When he and I first met, our friends envied us and referred to us as "the power couple". I know now that this waned as our fulfillment diminished. He was frustrated and I knew it. I tried to be supportive, but he became more distant. On the outside we were still planning, still happy day to day, but he became such a pessimist and I could not figure it out.

At first, when he revealed himself, I was mixed. There was not a time when I judged him or thought him freakish. I just needed to work through it in my mind. My only fear is taking a direction that would hurt our marriage and knowing that he withheld something so important crushed me. How do you get past it and know that NOW there is really honesty?

But, as he will tell you, I latched on quickly. The first thing we did was get online and explore this topic together. Next step...toys and lots of them. Not just toys, but props to empower me. And I needed NOOOOO prompting. I love shoes and my knight has always had a fascination with boots, so...straight from the UK, the perfect pair of thigh-high boots, coupled with some sexy new outfits and toys for punishment, I was all set. This was around day 3 and 4.

Now, life is more exciting. We still have our day to day conversations, but our creative sides have re-emerged. Where we go, what we do, subtle ways of reminding him I am his queen...these will ensure our continued success as a couple (because if he dares obey me, the punishments will be rewarding).

Wishing honesty and courage to all dommes to be....Remember, the past is the past and the future is incredible.

No comments: