Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ye of little faith....

So he says I am on day 7, he does not realize this is also part of me. But let him be blissful that I am "accepting" of him and "open" to his interests and desires. Never mind that I have wanted to tell him what he can and will do since we met. I am strong. I pride myself on my ability to endure and provide. Define a goal and I will achieve it.

And achieving is what I am able to now do. Knowing the reason that my husband has been holding out on me, I will encourage and support him in his revelations. Then, I will emasculate him taking away his strength and power to kneel before his Queen and abide by her wishes. He is no longer permitted to come into my presence without a token of his adoration (which is easy to demand when we are only able to connect physically about once a month).

I am looking forward to this journey with him. As his wife, it is important to me to see that his desires are fulfilled. How lucky am I that I get to mandate those desires? I will lock his manhood away until I am ready for him to earn his bliss and fulfillment. I will tease him with my mind and body yet keep him locked away, unable to enjoy nature's way of expressing his interets through arousal. My knight will now be forced to succumb to my wishes for My cock...touching it when I say he can, stroking it when I allow him to and coming when I permit his pleasure.

I guarantee this strong man of a knight will earn his just rewards. However, he will now have to work for and earn his ability to orgasm or be denied the pleasures he could formerly take unto himself. This is his reward from Me for being an honest servant.

Following on his comment about protocol, my husband is still my equal in day to day life. I do not want his esteem or sense of accomplishment to diminish due to sexual needs. When I release him from his knight role he will still be expected to excel in his career and protect the interests and respectability if his family. We wil now share love and protection as we will also share passion and lust. I feel complete.

No comments: