Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mistress Amanda's Viewpoint

My knight could no longer pretend he was my equal in our sexual encounters. He longed to bow in front of me and I longed to take from him what I wanted. 

Early in our relationship we had a series of miscommunications, though we both left pleasurable moments with a feeling of lacking fulfillment. 

Finally my knight, slowly testing the waters, begged my forgiveness. The more he admitted, the more he wanted to tell because he realized the omission of the truth was worse that he thought the truth could be. 

We are a happily married couple. The honesty with which we can communicate cannot be matched. Together we are whole - physically, mentally and sexually.

I wish anyone reading this blog the courage to share love and trust unconditionally as my knight and his Queen have. 

He will be rewarded for his love, truth and obedience.

February 16, 2008 9:06 AM

No comments: